Moodle: Is an Open Source course management system â€“designed to help educators create quality on-line courses. Moodle runs on Linux and Windows and is multi-lingual. http://www.moodle.org
eLMS & LMS Resources
ATutor is an Open Source Web-based Learning Content Management System (LCMS).
Features of Atutor include:
- Built-in Content authoring
- Course and assessment support
- Strong collaboration features
- SCORM compliant: Courses can easily be imported and exported.
- Course tracker statistics
- Upload files and courses
- Designed for accessibility and multilingual use